- 2 oz thinly sliced and chopped Italian meats, such as coppa ham, dry salami or prosciutto
- 3 oz sliced Provolone, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ cup red onion slices
- 8 kalamata olives, cut in half
- 8 marinated artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
How you Do it:
everything except the oil and vinegar in a large bowl.
oil and vinegar in a small bowl until frothy.
Pour over salad and toss.