That pork roast from Monday can go a long way! Here is another way to serve it that requires very little prep!
What you need:
- 1 to 2 cups cooked pork
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Mexican chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup stock (from the crock pot)
- 4 – 6 soft taco flour tortillas
- queso fresco (Mexican cheese, similar to feta)
- hot sauce
How to Do it:
Prepare your condiments – use the ones from the list above, or do the ones you like to use on your tacos!
Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan on Medium high. Stir in the meat and reduce heat to medium. Add the spices and stock and simmer until brown and fragrant.
Spread meat onto the tortilla. Add condiments of your choice, then roll.
© Copyright 2016 The Lazy Gastronome