Chipotle & Bean Tacos and Taco Tuesday Linky #7
It’s Taco Tuesday!
We need you to share your taco (or burrito or nacho) inspired recipes! What would you cook on Taco Tuesday? The linky is after the recipe!
This week at our house we had –
What you need:
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 2 Tablespoons of canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- Large clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Condiments (cheese, lettuce or cabbage, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, salsa, sliced radishes, etc.)
How to Do it:
Place the first six ingredients in a sauce pan and heat on medium-high until very hot, stirring constantly. Turn to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until all the flavors are blended.
Serve in tortillas with condiments.
Makes 4 servings.
© Copyright 2017 The Lazy Gastronome
Are you ready for the party?
Here are the most visited post from last week – Courtney’s Cookbook – And worthy of being featured! Taco Bowls!
And now lets get this week started!
The rules are simple –
- This is a blog HOP – please hop on over to some of the other blogs and say hi!
- This is a food blog – so keep your posts food related, preferably with recipes,
- Keep with the theme, but think broad – Taco Inspired!
Please spread the word – We need more Tacos!!
Help our party grow by sharing!! Please Tweet and Facebook an invitation to your friends.
We’ll be here every Tuesday through Saturday!
So here we go –