Coconut Chocolate Chip Macaroons
These cookies combine two great flavors – coconut and chocolate. My biggest problem with these was to NOT eat them while I was baking!
And they’re gluten free!
What you need:
- 1 14-oz package of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 14-oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 Tablespoon almond flour (almond meal)
How to Do it:
Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix well. (I like to use my hands. It’s easier to get all the ingredients mixed evenly)
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Place the mixture into mounds on a cookie sheet covered with foil and sprayed lightly with oil.
Bake about 15 minutes – until the edges and the top begin to brown.
Let them cool completely before removing them from the foil. They will fall apart if you try to do it too soon!
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
© Copyright 2015 The Lazy Gastronome