Slow Cooked BBQ Beef Sandwiches
I’ve been so busy lately!! Trying to work my job at a child care center, writing blog posts for my too many blogs, and prepare for a show where I sell my photos! So when is there time to cook?
Well that’s what a slow cooker is for! Put your meal into it in the morning and it’s dinner when you get home! Here is an easy and delicious recipe for BBQ beef that you’ll make again and again!
What you need:
- 1 to 1 ½ pounds country style beef ribs, boneless (or any chuck roast)
- 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 gloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 Tablespoons Ponzi sauce (can use soy sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
How to Do it:
Add all the ingredients to a crock pot and stir to mix.
Lay the beef on top, cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Turn the heat to low and cook for 8-10 hours longer.
Remove the beef to a bowl and shred with a fork.
Serve the shredded beef on buns or rolls and top with some of the sauce.
Goes great with onion rings!
© Copyright 2017 The Lazy Gastronome