Christmas is just one week away! Where did the time go. I’ve got parties to make treats for, some shopping to finish, presents to wrap…
And by the way…
Here is a collection of fabulous recipes! A collaboration of ideas ~
So come on in and party with us!
Share your latest and greatest recipes here – Feel free to post linkys that are food related as well!
Please remember to visit at least two posts for every one you share – it just takes a minute!
Here are the most visited posts from last week:
Please stop by and visit our featured bloggers – next week might be you!
Thank you everyone that Shared a recipe and especially those that visited the other party goers!! (That’s what makes it a party!) The top four posts were (in no particular order)….
Thank you Miz Helen’s Country Kitchen for the recipe to this amazing Southern Sweet Potato Pie~
Looking for an unusual and delicious gift? How about some Easy Rose Hip Jam from Sew Historically.
Now this one is just plain fun! How about a No Bake Chocolate Salami? Thanks to All That’s Jas!
Gluten Free-A-Z shared this absolutely beautiful Christmas Salad Slaw.
So are you ready to eat?
If you were featured make sure you grab a button and share it on your post!
And now, it’s your turn to make us hungry!
Let’s get started on another deliciously fun party!
But Please don’t party and run!! Visit and leave a comment for at least two other posts for each you share. That way we can support each other -I try to visit every post (my slow, old computer has been making that difficult lately, so if I miss you, that’s why!)
And don’t forget to leave a comment – I love hearing from you!
Here are the Rules – Let’s make this party fun for everyone!
- Please Only food related posts that include recipes or links to recipes! (Sadly, all non food posts or posts without recipes will be deleted). Blog parties are OK as long as the ENTIRE focus is on food. This is a recipe party!
- Recipes and photos MUST be your own! Please don’t use a stock photo.
- Please do not post anything that includes items for purchase! Do not share posts that focus on sales of any kind.
- Please don’t post this week the same thing you posted last week – Make sure you post something NEW – Something you haven’t shared here in six months or so…
- Visit some of the other party goers!! That’s what makes it a party!
Grab our button for your side bar!
Note: By linking up you are giving the Lazy Gastronome permission to use your posts as future features on the blog. And thank you!
Please be sure to be adding a link to your post, not to your main blog page! We want to see your fabulous recipes! Let’s build an amazing collection!
And now it’s time to party!
And remember – RECIPES (not shared recently) ONLY!