What’s for Dinner? Sunday link up #130
It’s 2018 – a great new year with plenty of adventures ahead. Here’s wishing you all a fantastic year, and, by the way…
Here is a collection of fabulous recipes! A collaboration of ideas ~
It’s What’s for Dinner!
So come on in and party with us!
Share your latest and greatest recipes here – Feel free to post linkys that are food related as well!
Please remember to visit at least two posts for every one you share – it just takes a minute!
Here are the most visited posts from last week:
Please stop by and visit our featured bloggers – next week might be you!
Check out each of these amazing dishes! And thank you to everyone who shared and visited other blogs!
And here are this weeks features!
Marilyn’s Treats make the top four again! And no wonder – look at this amazing Frito Taco Trifle!
This delicious John Marzetti Noodle Casserole was shared by, from Play Dates to Parties, and it’s sure to please – and I love the story that goes with it!
A new party-goer, Homemadeyum, shared this amazing Blueberry Bread – Just look at it! Are you hungry now?
And another new party attendee shared another fantastic blueberry recipe! Check out these Blueberry Almond Baked Oatmeal Muffins from Happy Mothering!
So are you ready to get cookin’?
If you were featured make sure you grab a button and share it on your post!
And now, it’s your turn to make us hungry!
Let’s get started on another deliciously fun party!
Here are the Rules – Let’s make this party fun for everyone!
- Please Only food related posts that include recipes or links to recipes! (Sadly, all non food posts or posts without recipes will be deleted). Blog parties are OK as long as the ENTIRE focus is on food. This is a RECIPE party!
- Recipes and photos MUST be your own! Please don’t use a stock photo or recipe from a cookbook.
- Please do not post anything that includes items for purchase! Do not share posts that focus on sales of any kind.
- If you posted it last week (or the week before) – Don’t post it this week~
- Visit some of the other party goers!! That’s what makes it a party! If everyone visits the two in front of them (or maybe even more), we all get some great feedback!
Grab our button for your side bar!
Note: By linking up you are giving the Lazy Gastronome permission to use your posts as future features on the blog. And thank you!
Please be sure to be adding a link to your post, not to your main blog page! We want to see your fabulous recipes! Let’s build an amazing collection!
And now it’s time to party!
And remember – RECIPES (not shared recently) ONLY!