What’s for Dinner? Sunday link up #135
January is over! Wow, that went fast! And Valentine’s day and Mardi Gras are THIS WEEK! So get to planning the parties, but don’t forget the family’s question…
But this is the place to answer that question! The home of a collection of fabulous recipes! A collaboration of ideas ~
It’s What’s for Dinner!
So come on in and party with us!
Share your latest and greatest recipes here – Feel free to post linkys that are food related as well!
Please remember to visit at least two posts for every one you share – it just takes a minute!
Here are the most visited posts from last week:
Please stop by and visit our featured bloggers – next week might be you!
There were some incredible recipes shared last week – I really encourage you to go check them out! And here were the top four visited posts, in no particular order…
Here’s one to start the meal. A delicious Abbey Ale Potato Leek Soup from Craft Beering.
And now for the salad course. Comfort Spring posted this beautiful Citrus-Berry Baby Greens Salad.
Moving on to the main course from Embellishmints – a Skinny Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli. Delicious!
And finally, dessert. The Mark & Jan show recreated a treat I loved when I was a kid – the Pot O’Gold candy. Here is there amazing Pots O’ Chocolate Gold!
So are you ready to get cookin’?
If you were featured make sure you grab a button and share it on your post!
And now, it’s your turn to make us hungry!
Let’s get started on another deliciously fun party!
Here are the Rules – Let’s make this party fun for everyone!
- Please Only food (Edibles) related posts that include recipes or links to recipes! (Sadly, all non food posts or posts without recipes will be deleted). Blog parties are OK as long as the ENTIRE focus is on food. This is a RECIPE party!
- Post up to FIVE recipe posts!
- Recipes and photos MUST be your own! Please don’t use a stock photo or recipe from a cookbook. And please post something you haven’t posted here in the last month or two.
- Please do not post anything that includes items for purchase! Do not share posts that focus on sales of any kind.
- Not following rules 1 – 4 could get your post deleted.
- Visit some of the other party goers!! That’s what makes it a party! If everyone visits the two in front of them (or maybe even more), we all get some great feedback!
Grab our button for your side bar!
Note: By linking up you are giving the Lazy Gastronome permission to use your posts as future features on the blog. And thank you!
Please be sure to be adding a link to your post, not to your main blog page! We want to see your fabulous recipes! Let’s build an amazing collection!
And now it’s time to party!
And remember – CULINARY RECIPES (not shared recently) ONLY!