Party time! That big game is coming up next week! What do you have to share that could be great to serve? And while your planning your Super Bowl spread, consider this…
But this is the place to answer that question! The home of a collection of fabulous recipes! A collaboration of ideas ~
It’s What’s for Dinner!
So come on in and party with us!
Share your latest and greatest recipes here – Feel free to post linkys that are food related as well!
Please remember to visit at least two posts for every one you share – it just takes a minute!
Here are the most visited posts from last week:
Please stop by and visit our featured bloggers – next week might be you!
Check out each of these amazing dishes! And thank you to everyone who shared and visited other blogs!
And here are this weeks features, in no particular order…
The Not So Creative Cook (who is really pretty creative) shared this amazing Hokkaido Milk Bread. Light and fluffy and delicious!
And just look at these Baked Turkey Meatballs with Spinach! Imagine them on your tongue filling your mouth with joy – Thanks Home Cooking Memories for sharing this one!
Cooking with Carlee shared Mimi’s Baked Ziti. An amazing dish to make for your family or share with a friend. Simply delicious!
And now for dessert. Toasted Coconut PB Brownie Baked Oatmeal. Thank you And a Dash of Cinnamon for this one. Go ahead – try it! Fill your mouth with joy! And make sure you check out her unique way of toasting the coconut.
So are you ready to get cookin’?
If you were featured make sure you grab a button and share it on your post!
And now, it’s your turn to make us hungry!
Let’s get started on another deliciously fun party!
Here are the Rules – Let’s make this party fun for everyone!
- Please Only food related posts that include recipes or links to recipes! (Sadly, all non food posts or posts without recipes will be deleted). Blog parties are OK as long as the ENTIRE focus is on food. This is a RECIPE party!
- Post up to FIVE recipe posts!
- Recipes and photos MUST be your own! Please don’t use a stock photo or recipe from a cookbook. And please post something you haven’t posted here in the last month or two.
- Please do not post anything that includes items for purchase! Do not share posts that focus on sales of any kind.
- Not following rules 1 – 4 could get your post deleted.
- Visit some of the other party goers!! That’s what makes it a party! If everyone visits the two in front of them (or maybe even more), we all get some great feedback!
Grab our button for your side bar!
Note: By linking up you are giving the Lazy Gastronome permission to use your posts as future features on the blog. And thank you!
Please be sure to be adding a link to your post, not to your main blog page! We want to see your fabulous recipes! Let’s build an amazing collection!
Spread the word and help us get 133 posted recipes this week!
And now it’s time to party!
And remember – RECIPES (not shared recently) ONLY!